Brawl Costume Manager is a .NET application for managing the costume files and corresponding CSS (character select screen) portraits for each character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- If a .pac or .pcs file exists, this program can display the model(s) in it.
- If a common5 or sc_selcharacter exists, it can display the appropriate CSS portrait.
- If the right file is in char_bust_tex, it can show that portrait too.
- You can replace all of those with drag-and-drop.
- When you copy a .pac or .pcs file, it makes the other file (.pcs or .pac) automatically!
- You can switch an option to use the different costume–>portrait mappings in cBliss
More information and download: www.lakora.us/brawl/costumemanager
This program uses the same BrawlLib as BrawlBox v0.68c.
So, you may have noticed that soon after I announced my “Hatathon”, I stopped updating despite saying I could update everyday. Well to make a long story short (too late), there was an “accident” and I couldn’t use the computer for awhile. I’m back now, but I won’t be able to update for awhile, because Mediafire is deleting files from my account now. This could lead to my Mediafire account being terminated and all of my hacks will be lost. So If anyone has any of my hacks that have been deleted from my account, please send them to me so I can reupload them. Also, because Mediafire is a service I can no longer use, even though I will still be making hacks during this time, I won’t release anything until I find a new host, and have all my hacks backed up. Also, please tell me If you know how to bulk download from Mediafire.
If you would like to help with restoring my hacks, these are the ones with broken downloads: forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*PAVGN*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
I finished up the rest of the Super Smash Land stage ports:
- Underground (working platforms and breakable blocks!)
- Dr. Wily’s Castle
- Lavender Town (no moving platforms because I’m lazy)
Continue reading ‘The last four Super Smash Land stages!’
A year to the day after I last updated my Super Smash Land stages, here’s another one!
Continue reading ‘Super Smash Land: Peach’s Castle’
After a year and a half, I finally updated my Star Light Zone stage.
Continue reading ‘Star Light Zone v5′
So I’m making textures this winter break, this will be the first one.
Continue reading ‘Hollows N’ stuff’