Goes over battlefield with no rel and Green Hill Zone with a rel.
My second port of a Super Smash Bros. Crusade stage to Brawl, after Rice Beach. I’m surprised there aren’t more – that game has some nice stages.
The Curious Factory. A stage with a conveyor belt on it.
For maximum craziness, stick a Unira on there.
I made 3 different balanced versions of the Route 99 stage that I created. One stage is like BF, the other stage is like Final Destination and the third stage is like Smashville (yes the platform moves…and yes it does move at the same speed as the regular smashville platform.). Each stage stage can go over Battlefield with no rel. There are 3 rels included in the download. A rel for Green Hill zone, Final destination and Smashville. All 3 of the stages can use the same rels, so if you wanted to, you could put all 3 stages over Smashville.
It has been a while since I made a stage….So today I bring you Route 99 from Sonic advance 3. I made another version of this stage a while back and it didn’t come out to well so i decided to remake it.
I don’t even know why I made this, but I did.
Continue reading ‘Toon Link enters the land of rule 63′
Soul Eater Evans over TL. I started watching Soul Eater and decided to make this.
Continue reading ‘Enter the Soul
Brawl Costume Manager is a .NET application for managing the costume files and corresponding CSS (character select screen) portraits for each character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- If a .pac or .pcs file exists, this program can display the model(s) in it.
- If a common5 or sc_selcharacter exists, it can display the appropriate CSS portrait.
- If the right file is in char_bust_tex, it can show that portrait too.
- You can replace all of those with drag-and-drop.
- When you copy a .pac or .pcs file, it makes the other file (.pcs or .pac) automatically!
- You can switch an option to use the different costume–>portrait mappings in cBliss
More information and download: www.lakora.us/brawl/costumemanager
This program uses the same BrawlLib as BrawlBox v0.68c.
A remake of Knight Luigi!